Desert Spirits (Prologue) Desert Spirits (Prologue)

Love it! The style is awesome, and I love how the movements are matched with the music (the music s good too).

MKjack responds:

Glad you liked it :)

WATCHER WATCHER

The animation style and quality were incredible! The atmosphere was well constructed and compelling, and the story (vague as it was) was interesting (and a bit disturbing... ). The only issue was the audio which was a bit staticy and gitterish, but that's only a minor complaint. This was amazing. 4.5/5

Titanomachina Titanomachina

Awesome!

I loved the animation and the feel, but I didn't really get the plot... Oh well, it was still really cool. ;)

Parallel World Parallel World

Note: There is a glitch on the level with the three guys where you have to go get the armor to pick up the slime over the water. When I got the armor I glitched out of the map and was stuck on the outside and unable to get back in to continue. If you can't figure out why something like this would happen perhaps add a kill self button or something to avoid such issues.

Tanooki81 responds:

You Can press [R] to restart level... I'll fix it ;)

Ignis mortis Ignis mortis

Okay, this has potential to be pretty cool, but there's a nasty glitch in the game. The pools of green ooze that kill you glitch up the game. As son as you die in one, the screen freezes on the upper left corner of the map for a few seconds and then you respawn at the last checkpoint... except that you then float 1 block over the ground for the rest of the game. Actually, the collision boxes for all the world blocks get shifted up 1 block so that they are all offset from the visual ground. The worst part of this is that the zombies are unaffected by the shift, resulting in them being impossible to hit.

This glitch is game breaking and needs to be fixed before the game is passable.

Revenge of a Dead Man Revenge of a Dead Man

Good:
- Shooting and gameplay feels great and smooth.
- Nice atmosphere.

Bad:
- Very long and unskippable intro. At least make it skippable.
- Having a single life per level really hurts the flow of this game. It could be bouncy and fun, but instead you have to go really slow and pop shots here and there. Being able to take 2-3 hits before dying would make the game more fun to play.

fabian-jarrett responds:

I was worried more lives would make it seem too easy. I also added a skip button now. Thanks for the feedback!

Magical Crew Magical Crew

I love their frilly tutus... :P

moawling responds:

sAme! The frills were the funnest part, haha.