Desert Spirits (Prologue) Desert Spirits (Prologue)

Love it! The style is awesome, and I love how the movements are matched with the music (the music s good too).

MKjack responds:

Glad you liked it :)

WATCHER WATCHER

The animation style and quality were incredible! The atmosphere was well constructed and compelling, and the story (vague as it was) was interesting (and a bit disturbing... ). The only issue was the audio which was a bit staticy and gitterish, but that's only a minor complaint. This was amazing. 4.5/5

Titanomachina Titanomachina

Awesome!

I loved the animation and the feel, but I didn't really get the plot... Oh well, it was still really cool. ;)

Dead Horizon Dead Horizon

I love the pixel art and I think the gun drawing mechanic is creative and well implemented. So the visuals and gameplay are great. The problem is that there is an obnoxious amount of text... endless text windows that you have to click through really bog the game down for no reason. Maybe there is a way to skip all that, if so I did not notice one (if not, there should be one).

Emptygoddess responds:

You can click through it. Or should be able to. The game can be beaten in 2 minutes if you click through it all.

Parallel World Parallel World

Note: There is a glitch on the level with the three guys where you have to go get the armor to pick up the slime over the water. When I got the armor I glitched out of the map and was stuck on the outside and unable to get back in to continue. If you can't figure out why something like this would happen perhaps add a kill self button or something to avoid such issues.

Tanooki81 responds:

You Can press [R] to restart level... I'll fix it ;)

Ignis mortis Ignis mortis

Okay, this has potential to be pretty cool, but there's a nasty glitch in the game. The pools of green ooze that kill you glitch up the game. As son as you die in one, the screen freezes on the upper left corner of the map for a few seconds and then you respawn at the last checkpoint... except that you then float 1 block over the ground for the rest of the game. Actually, the collision boxes for all the world blocks get shifted up 1 block so that they are all offset from the visual ground. The worst part of this is that the zombies are unaffected by the shift, resulting in them being impossible to hit.

This glitch is game breaking and needs to be fixed before the game is passable.

Psychomancer Psychomancer

I adore this! It's wonderful... creepy and the pixel style is really pleasing.

Magical Crew Magical Crew

I love their frilly tutus... :P

moawling responds:

sAme! The frills were the funnest part, haha.